Why become a MiniPD coach?
- Flexibility: You decide when you work, where you work, and even which language you work in.
- One-on-One Coaching: Use your strength to help other educators grow, while growing your own professional competencies.
- Have a Global Impact Contribute to a global education community.
- $ for Your Expertise $48 USD for 60 minutes of your time.
Wondering if you should apply?
You should if you answer YES to all of the following questions.
- Do you love learning?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience working at K-12 schools?
- Do you take initiative to improve yourself as a professional working in K-12, whether in a teaching, administrative or leadership role?
- Do you get excited about helping others grow professionally?
- Can you set aside at least 2 hours a week, in 30-minute segments, to help others on 1-on-1 video conferences online?
Still have questions? Here are some FAQs:
How is MiniPD different from other teacher PD platforms?
At MiniPD, we believe that human relationships are essential to anything related to education. While other PD platforms focus on connecting learners with content, we focus on connecting learners with mentors and experts like you.
What happens after I submit my application?
Our dedicated team will review your application and reach out to you with your next steps.
MiniPD is still in its infancy, but we are confident about the future we can build together – when personalized teacher PD is a reality. In 2020, our focus is on building and alpha testing the platform. By submitting your application, you will be on the priority list to get our updates and will be one of the first coaches on our platform when it’s ready in early 2021.
How much can I expect to make as a coach on MiniPD?
It really depends on how many hours you are booked. You are compensated with $48 USD for each hour of coaching you conduct on our platform. You are responsible for paying taxes based on your local regulations.
Do I have to deliver my coaching session in English?
No! If you speak multiple languages, by all means, list them in your profile. Other teachers will be thrilled to communicate with you in your common language. Let’s put it this way – the more languages you speak, the more bookings you will potentially get!