Terms, Policies & Agreements
These terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you.
Service Level Agreement
What is the Service Level Agreement?
The Service Level Agreement is our commitment to customers using MiniPD regarding the service we will provide. Please get in touch using the contact details below if you have any questions about this agreement.
- Bug Fixes
- 99% system uptime
- A 24-hour max response time for all support requests
- A pledge to protect privacy and safeguard data with daily local backups
- SSL-encryption for all sub-domains
We do not support:
- Network issues (e.g. Internet access failure)
- E-mail Administration
- Administrative Tasks (e.g. booking coaching session on behalf of learners)
Planned maintenance (down-time) related to the Services will be communicated to the User or School on prior written notice. The User or School acknowledges that in certain circumstances, such as security threats, or where emergency or otherwise unplanned maintenance is required, MiniPD may only be able to provide the User or School with very short notice periods, or no notice being given by MiniPD at all.
Questions & Contact Information
Any questions about this Service Level Agreement should be addressed to [email protected] or by mail to: ManageBac, LLC. 548 Market St. #40438, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.