Professional Development, Tailored for Each Educator
MiniPD connects schools with a global network of education experts to make Professional Development flexible, teacher-driven, affordable and impactful. We believe that if we allow teachers to be learners, they become better teachers.
Learn more about on MiniPD.
Schools Around the World use MiniPD to:
Supplement group PD events with personalized sessions
Utilize a global network of teacher experts to meet each faculty members’ unique needs
Support the professional growth for the whole school, from teachers and administratos to teaching assistants and support staff
Maximize the impact on faculty professional growth and bring clarity to what areas teachers are seeking PD in
How MiniPD Works
With MiniPD, you become part of a global learning community. Community members help each other with specific learning needs.
- Subscribe to MiniPD and choose a package that fits your budget
- Allow each faculty member the freedom the choose the format of learning that best fits their learning preference and available time
- Have clear visibility of how each team member is using their PD fund, and what topics they are learning about
Teachers and School Staff
- Browse PD content, and discover coaches who offer services most relevant to your growth goals
- Connect 1-on-1 with PD coaches and let their expertise help you reach your next learning goal
- Choose whom you work with, when you learn and how often you meet with your coach
- Customize your MiniPD coach profile to showcase your expertise and describe how you can help other educators
- Manage your calendar to share when you are available to provide MiniPD sessions
- Enter the built-in MiniPD video conference room when your scheduled session starts and make a difference in another educator’s professional journey